09 December 2008

new toy + time traveling

I got a new toy. Combining the earnings from my photograph and metal piece, along with birthday and xmas gift... I got myself an entry level DSLR camera. But that's not important. What's really important is the macro lens I got. The body is just an accessory for me. Everything i ever dreamed of doing, I can do now!

I'm hopping on a plane tomorrow and going to the motherland, taiwan. And you bet i'll be bringing my new toy and hitting up the pastry shops and photographing EVERYTHING delicious looking. and photographing everything non delicious looking as well too.

then, when i return home, i will tackle the very first recipe from alain ducasse's pastry book: the hazelnut monte carlo. and i will take very very beautiful photos of it!




No comments: